Canyon Ranch is currently looking for a PC Technician in our Lenox, MA location.
The PC Technician will primarily be responsible for installing and maintaining all hardware and software for all on-property personal computers, handheld devices, and printers.
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs all PC equipment, software and peripherals.
- Provides support to Opera, Concept, SagePro, GuestWare, Outlook, etc. users; supports Macintosh users.
- Administers additions, modifications, and terminations of user accounts including rights for all systems.
- Responsible for maintenance and verification of server back-ups and workstation Anti-Virus software.
- Maintains detailed inventory of all Canyon Ranch PCs, hardware and software.
- Share in Help Desk phone duty; open tickets in tracking system; resolve where possible, escalate when necessary.
Education: Two years experience working with personal computers and local area networks in an office environment; knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Active Directory preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Must have pleasant phone demeanor, clear speaking voice, solid communication skills, and excellent customer service orientation. Must be able to stay calm in stressful situations. Must be able to maintain confidentiality.